Services Offered by Our Burlington Eye Doctor
Chroma Optics offers outstanding eye and vision care in a modern environment. We understand the many different challenges your eyes can go through from year to year, from natural age-related changes to eye diseases and more. That’s why our Burlington eye doctor, Dr. Dora Sudarsky, makes a point of providing a full spectrum of services and products to help you see the world more clearly.
Our Eye Care Services at Chroma Optics
- Eye Exams - Regular comprehensive eye exams greatly increase your chances of maintaining optimal vision. Our Burlington optometrist checks your ocular health, eye function and visual acuity to detect any lurking issues that might evolve into serious threats to your eyesight.
- Low Vision Aids – Dr. Sudarsky provides a variety of state-of-the-art hands free low vision aids. Learn more about our low vision care at lowvisionvermont.com.
- Exclusive Eyewear - Eyeglass frame styling and crystal-clear vision correction make a winning combination here at Chroma Optics. Our optical boutique features frame styling options from the world's leading fashion designers as well as a selection of exclusive product lines that other offices in Burlington don’t offer. We also provide several options and features to ensure that the lenses within those frames meet the same high standards of quality.
- Contact Lenses - Sometimes contact lenses are the most convenient vision correction solution for your busy lifestyle. We can perform the necessary contact lens exams to help you decide on what kind of contacts you should choose and make sure your new contacts fit perfectly.
- Specialized and Multifocal Contacts - Even if you have a hard to fit eye condition or prescription, you can still enjoy the convenience of contact lenses. We offer various types of specialized options such as multifocal contacts for presbyopia, toric contacts for astigmatism and scleral lenses for keratoconus.
Need High-Quality Services From a Chittenden County Optometrist?
Chroma Optics is proud to provide these services for individuals and families, not only in Burlington but throughout Chittenden County. If you've been searching for that Chittenden County optometrist who can meet all your family's primary eye care needs, your search is over. Call (802) 497-1676 to schedule a consultation and see the difference for yourself.